About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Getting Prepared to flee the country!

This is my first blog of many blogs! I want to keep everyone up to date on what I am going to be doing with my life here in the next few months. Well lets see I got a job as an Au pair in Dresden Germany I leave February 2nd I cant only bring 1 bag up to 50 pounds! lol had to get that off my chest! Aka I am screwed! I have way to much to bring! I am high maintenance I tell ya. Well I have decided to move to Germany and get a new job because I just do not think I am much of a desk person. Actually I know I am not a desk person at all. So I got on Aupairworld.net and 24 hours later I had a flight booked and I was gone! To prepare for my new journey in life I have don't lots of shopping, list making, and errands. I know everyone keeps telling me to wait to buy stuff till I get there but I don't think they know me that well. I need alot of stuff on a daily basis to get this ball rolling. I am going to try and bring the bare minimum ( which in my case is 4 suit cases lol). I am trying to not bring as much stuff as I usually would, so 4 pairs of jeans instead of 10, 5 sleep shirts instead of 8 ya know. I am finishing up my current job and then next week I will be packed and ready to flee! Ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment