About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Friday 21 January 2011

Recipes Folks!

So I got the coolest kitchen gadet for my new home! Its a electronic recipe organizer! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001T43NQO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000Y55CWC&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=03N7JY9NW1D7053RA3QV


Thats the link to it. Ne ways I will be needing recipes from everyone out there to up load on to my new Demy. So if yall could be kind enough to send me some of yalls favorite recipes it would be much appreciated. I am not so much into meat more of pastas, side dishes, breakfast, desserts. Good stuff ya know??

If you could either e-mail the recipes to Lacyb123@gmail.com that would be kind!

I leave in 11 days so yella!! love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment