About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Here it goes...

I will up load photos soon...


I am very sorry about my delay! I have had some technical difficulities with the WiFi, but it is sorted out for this week. We leave for Kitzbuhel Austria on Friday and wont be back for a week or 2 I think...

So I arrived in Munich after much delay, US airways had mechanical problems so I had missed my connecting flight to Philly, the nice man changed me on to Lufthansa  direct to Frankfurt. I got on the plane and had dinner feel asleep and woke up for breakfast and landing. Eli my new mom got into Munich 10 minutes before me so it all worked out good. I got my 5 bags into her bus and we headed to Tegernsee the most beautiful lake town in the world. We checked in to Eli's friend Coco's hotel (Park Residenz) which was to die for we went to our suite and started off with a glass of champagne. That night we went to dinner at another hotel which was phenomenal. I had pesto shrimp and it was decorated so nice. We went to dinner with a famous wine maker here in Germany and it was licka licka (yum yum). Saturday the kids came and I got to meet them for the first time. It was interesting at first then they warmed up to me. I slept with Julia the 10 year old girl who is a doll. Saturday night the party started it was a Bavarian themed one so Eli took me shopping for a Dirndl and then we were all set. 130 people showed up from wine makers, Prime Minister of Saxony, Emmy winning producer, etc. we went to a old beer hall which was super cool and had huge long tables with raddishs, meats and pretzes. I had the best beer ever I dont know what it was called but I loved it, also I had pear shots with schnapps. The next day we went on a rally through the city and ended up at a cruise boat around the lake Tegernsee. After we went back to the hotel and changed for our next costume party which was the theme "what you wanted to be when you grew up" Eli being 6'3 dressed as a dwarf because she always wanted to be shorter. I was a chef, etc. lots of great costumes. The party all took photos then had a 4 course sit down dinner and a string band. After we all moved down to the bar with a DJ and the party didnt end till 6am.  The next day wen started our journey to my real home in Dresden which is so pretty plus their house is to die for right on the river (Elbe) its 3 stories, elevator, wine celler, heated floors etc. I got settled into my new room on the 3rd floor. I unpacked and said goodnight!! School started on Monday...

more to come im tired love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment