About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Mountain

Today was a wonderful day!! Thought I would tell yall what I did! Well lets see I woke up late 10:30am went to the breakfast room and soft boiled my self an egg ( I got it down perfect 8 min!) Then I got a plate of bread with sesame seeds, butter, strawberry jam and Tirol bacon yum! Everything is homemade and all the ingredients come from local farmers so it could not get any better. Then I got ready and went into the cutest lil Austrian town ever. Told the driver pick me up at 2 bitte! Got out lost a glove, took some pictures, and shopped! They have some super cool stores here but I was mostly attracted to Monclar and LV lol ( bad eyes bad!!) Sooo I went in just to look I told my self I am not buying anything!! So I went into LV and looked talked to the nice Irish lady and told her I do not need nothing!! I thanked her and left. I walked out took a right and saw a postcard/magazine store and thought perfect I need to get Tuck a stamp from Austria! I went in gave the guy some money and he handed me a handful of coins! Ugh and they are all important too!! So I threw them in my purse and went back into LV and said ok now i need something! I got my situation all worked out. I got a wallet and I used my old wallet for a coin purse! Problem solved! Life goes on! Then I shopped around nothing else to much! Ate a pizza in a little pub called Jimmys it was yum! Taxi driver was there at 2 went back to the hotel and decided I needed to run! Well mind you its been snowing here for 3 days so the roads and "sidewalk" aka edge of the roads are in icy shape. So I get going down the mountain looking like a pro running as fast as my midget legs will go down a steep freaking cold (-1 today) mountain. I get all the way to the bottom and turn around and head up. First problem im dying and out of breath 2nd problem that mountain is freaking steep 3rd problem im tired 4th problem my sidewalk is gone and the edges are iced over. How the hell am I supposed to get up with out running in the middle of this tiny jagged road. Whatever I go up in a fast walking pace so people think I do this all the time and im not a wuss. Then my shins start to burn, my bum is num, snot is covering my chin cause is -1 and im running up a mountain. I continue up im going slipping a bit here and there then I see a path "Oh perfect I can cut through and dont have to go up that huge steep ledge" I start walking in this secret woodys path till I am ankle deep in snow my socks r soaking and im getting really pissed off and tired. Then a see a man in the distance again there is no one on my secret path except us....he is coming closer to me and I see he is holding something. Is that a dog? a log? a frog? Ohhhhh noo its a freaking chain saw, hes going to cut me up and kill me in the middle of this snow covered woods. So I turn around all nonchalantly and RUN again i am still dying but I dont really wanna die so I haul butt back to the road. I make it! I am alive. Thought I would tell you about my day lol. Dinner was good I had smoked salmon with horseradish cream, bouillon soup with Parmesan croutons, veal schnitzel, chocolate molten cake with pistachio gelato and then tiramisu cause its bomb. Now I need to run down the mountain again and try not to die tom. My waist line is not agreeing with my fork line.

Oh ya kids are good, only saw them at dinner "Merlin" is on and he is way cooler then me so he wins!

Bis Spater!! aka see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment