About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Wednesday 2 March 2011

hallo!

Hey guys!! This is my second week back here in Dresden, just been going to school, running, chilling not doing to much! I am getting excited about seeing Maggie in Munich here in a few weeks were going to have so much fun! I finally got a kitty in my bed!! Rocca sleeps with me every night now! I love it, he waits for me to shower then he walks me back to my room and he sits in my lap while I get ready it makes me happy. I still miss Keypo but Rocca is a good distraction. I met a new friends yesterday she is from Australia and shes really cool so we are all going to go out this weekend so I am excited about that too. I am a member of a new website called couchsurfing.com the concept is to find a host house in a different city and they let you sleep on their couch for free while you are in town. Pretty cool concept! I am not a host I am just on it to meet people here. So far nothing but I will let yall know. I am behind in school so looks like I may be getting a tutor every afternoon otherwise I have to redue my class. I got my visa to stay here so thats good! Everything is going good!! Not to much to fill yall in on yet, I will post after this weekend it will be my first weekend out with friends here in Dresden! Hope all is well miss yall xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment