About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Friday 11 March 2011

BDay!

Emily told me I should update my blog...

I have been so busy all day everyday. The kids are great been at school, wait I take that back. SO I was dead asleep the other night and I slept with my window open and I wake up around 4 to what i think is the trash man and I am like what in the world is the trash man doing here at 4am!!! so i slam my window shut so the man knows he has woken me up. <i go back to sleep and I wake up go downstairs and the eldest boy is standing there with a neck brace! I am like whhaaaaaaaaaaattt happened to u!?!? Apparently he woke up around 4am and was paralized and could not move so he called his mom and she called 911. The ambulance was outside my window not the trash man! Poor guy I felt horrible but he is doing better now and he can move. We dont know what caused it but he is ok. What else is new...Yesterday after school my class and I went to eat lunch in some wack place in downtown. The Lebanese guy said he knew a great place..it was a shack with "Pizza & Dönner" on the front..yum? Let me explain to yall who came it was a real mosh posh of people! 1. Clair from France 2. Domo from Italy 3. Nick from Bulgaria 4. Eva from Chec  5. Patty from Boliva 6. Neugen from China 7. Ally from Lebonon 8. Salim from middle east some where. Lets see the only common language is English and german it was very funny. Very interesting<! then we went into town and saw the church and had coffee it was funnnnn! tom is my bday and we are having a party then going out on the town!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment