About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Thursday 24 March 2011

Tut Meir Lite!!

I am sorry I have no blogged!!

I was in Munich last week/ weekend with Maggie and her mom!! We had such a great time!! So i came on THursday and I met them at the trainstop and we went shopping lol whats new! So we were in a shop just looking around and there was a step mags was on one side of the store and I was on the opposite all of a sudden i fall off the step and maggie does too .1 second after me the lady at the store was so confused lol! were funny! SO then that night we went out to dinner with some friends then went to a club and danced all night!! We woke up to a interesting breakfast a calzone and goats milk maggie was not pleased to say the least lol! I was excited because it was something new and it was Italian! That day we layed in bed then went shopping saw the famous dancing clock, all the breweries, and had a yummy dinner at Mangostin which i found out Elis friends owned! We laid low that night and then on Saturday it was raining so we ate a yummy normal breakfast of bread, jam, cheese and we went shopping for a Dindle for Maggie so she can come back for Octoberfest. Then we made a pitstop at Paulner a brewery and had a beer went home and got ready for our last dinner in Munich at Kesstler or something it was a tradational bavarian dinner meat potatoes, beer. After mags and I went to Hoffbrau the largest brewery in Munich and we met a nice table of young men and joined them. Everything I told Maggie about German guys was proven at that table. They always say "ok" when you talk to them, they are just different so now she sees what I was talking about! Then on Sunday we  said goodbye and now I am back in Dresden going to school and playing with the kids. The weather is getting really nice so its refreshing to be outdoors alot. I moved up to the next level in my german class so that means I am getting kinda good! Hope everyone is well love and miss yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment