About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Tuesday 29 March 2011

The White Auto

This week has been a week of first for me! So far my Deutch speaking skills have improved after getting home from Munich b like 1000, I have learned to drive my white car which is stick shift all over town with out stalling...ok maybe a few times but not as much as before! I have learned to take the train some too! So I am getting much more settled in to my new German life over here. I am up super early because the moms new cafe opens up this weekend and she is sooo busy, the dad is going on a trip for a week or so, so I am in charge...kinda lol as much as they will listen to me I am! I got up, woke up the kids as sweetly as possible lol they hate that I am a morning person and I am beep booping around the house at 6;12 am lol I open the door to the dogs and it was dark and I just felt 2 paws right in my chest and my butt on the floor all in 1 second, Xandel was so happy to see me she took me out. Great way to start the morning huh?? So I have gotten a German tutor and she has been helping alot I see her 3 times a week, Tuesday Thursdays I take the kids to their music lessons and I sit and have coffee at a kafe near by and do homework, so European I know lol! I have been running ever day the weather has been soooo nice! We had the time change on Sunday night so it stays sooooo sunny till close to 8:30 so now I can run after dinner and it helps me sleep. Back to my white car story!! So no one really taught me to drive stick so I would like to say I am a self proclaimed expert at it. Well some would disagree when I come to school with the stench of diesel fuel and I am late but I think I am pretty darn good! I am freaking driving around Germany, on the autobaun into little allys, sharp turns, bus's, trains whatever you think they got here on the streets your correct its a mad house and I am thankful everyone is alive....well at least I think they are. I may forget to put it into 1st gear sometimes the car may die in a intersection, I may get flicked off..alot lol but I like it! I feel great driving my little white jetta like a European! So if I do not blog here in a week or so I may be in the Krankenhouse (hospital) but I will be back to update yall! Hope everything is going great, it is for me here I am doing justtttt fine! We leave for POrtugal in 2 weeks so I am super excited to update yall from the sady beaches of Lizbon! xoxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment