About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Thursday 29 March 2012

A Midnights Dream

Sometimes at the restaurant its not always crazy and fun, but that does not mean my personal life is not! So last night I was sleeping away dreaming about unicorns and pasta and I was abruptly woken up by Dust telling me I HAD to try this new gum he had. He begged and pleaded I try it because it was so mouthwatering and delicious. I rub my eyes and sit up thinking what in Sam Houston is going on, he wants me to chew gum? I stick out my hand he got so excited and rips open a piece of gum, I half eyed chewed it for a few minutes thinking to my self ya ya its alright nothing special that I needed to be woken up at 2AM to chew. So I look over to tell Dust thanks for the "mouthwatering" gum and he's already asleep practically snoring and still has his gum in his mouth chewing away in his sleep. What a weirdo who does that? So now I am awake chewing gum so I decide to finish reading my book..as I am in the middle of crying my eyes out because the ending is so good I get started by both my dogs jumping up on all fores growling at the corner of the room. I wipe my once happy tears and sit up alert looking in the direction of the dogs and I see and hear nothing. I wait and wait they are still growling and slightly barking, after 15 minutes of this I get out of bed and go look around the house and the dogs followed me sheepishly and acting strange. I find nothing so I decide to watch some bravo and by now its 5AM and so we all go back to bed. I jumped into bed and the dogs jump in bed with me, some kind of protection dogs I got ey?? I toss and turn then all of a sudden Dusts alarm starts going bananas I jump out of bed again and turn it off and think to myself WTF is going on in this room, is it possessed? I have come to the conclusion we have a ghost in our bedroom named Joey, he came with us from our last house and I guess he is back. So any suggestions on how to get rid of him for good is welcomed. So I am back in bed its almost 6AM and Dust had been chomping away on his gum all night and I hear him not chewing on his gum, he is very sexily sleeping with his mouth open so I try to look in it for the gum, it is no where to be found! GREAT there are only two options for this scenario A. He swallowed it or B. He spit it out and it is somewhere in our beautiful bed. I decide he is still breathing so he is fine. I finally go back to sleep and continue my dream of unicorns and pasta. As I wake up and shower I come out of the bathroom to find Dust sitting up looking at his arm all crazy and he saying, "What the hello kitty is this on my arm!!!" AHH HA!! THE GUM!!  Yup its the gum he is peeling it off his hairy arm very painfully. That is what you get for chewing gum and falling asleep! Night Night Joey!

Now for my favorite part of the blog..FOOD! I would like to share with you Seabreeze fish market. It is located off Preston and Spring Creek in the shopping center as Weirs and it is SO good! http://www.seabreezefish.com/

We go here on lots of date nights because Dust loves it so much. I think it is so nice to have such fresh fish so close and everything on the menu is divine. If you sign up online for their e-mails you will receive a coupon for a few appetizer sampler plate which is the best! It has these huge shrimp, tuna nachos and little salmon cups. If it is chilly outside I would defiantly recommend the clam chowder it is super authentic and clammy! If your in the mood for soup then I suggest the LOBSTER ROLL!!!! Ugh its FAN freakin Tastic!! Its so true to New England even the buns come from there. They get them shipped in daily. It is so light on the mayo and a perfect amount of parsley to make it taste so fresh!! I love love love it! They serve it with fires, cole slaw, and crunch hush puppies. My perfect meal! Dust always always gets the fish and chips hands down, he loves it! Never leaves one bite of perfectly cooked halibut left on his plate! It comes with fries, slaw and hush puppies as well. I always like to have a nibble and it is the best fish and chips I have had in Dallas. They recently expanded and it now has a large bar and more tables so there is always room for you! If you are in the hood you should for sure try it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment