About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Monday 11 April 2011

Follow the Leader

I am the leader obviously. Well since I am the role model for the kinder here is what they now all want to do because of me.. I let one change the gear for me in my white car and now they all want to ride up front and change it for me..I rubbed my car today and told her I am sorry for all the pain I have put her through. The kids think Zwei is 4th gear Ines is reverse its not good for the poor car or my sanity lol. I am over exaggerating...kinda. The second thing is Twister..we all know this game but now I am playing it in German I will give you an example from our last game..."Rot FuB Grun" aka red foot green..."Link hand Gelb" aka left hand yellow...were all bent over at this point im behind Bena and I look up and I see his cute little bottom and then all of a sudden a cute little...Fart! right on my face it was so delightful I had to excuse myself from the game..kids... Now Twister is the highlight of everyone's day to play..I am being cautious to not be behind anyone anymore. The next thing is my bed at night.. if i go up the stairs you will be sure to hear 8 more sets of feet running up them  behind me...then the next thing you know I got 2-4 kids in my bed taking of their socks, sweaters, pulling off my pillows, sheets making them selves nice and comfy to watch me type on my computer. But last night was fun me and 2 of the kids played "SMASH" yall remember that game right?? We had to put a city, name, job, blah blah but it had to be in German so it was a good way to learn my German and chill with the kiddos! The next is bike riding...Bena likes to show me his killer skills on the bike this includes going really fast and slamming the brakes to make a nice long black skid make down their driveway and I yell "SUPPPAR" lol his other trick is giving me a high five as he goes up and down the drive way...so once this started everyone else wants to get on their bikes make huge black skid makes and slap my hand. I am now a human high five toll booth. Hope no one minds the huge black skid marks..cross your fingers for rain ;o) The next is food.. I love to cook as we all know but apparently no one likes my cooking here..this can be good for me because I cook everything I like so I get to eat it all and never worry. Well one kid will try something I make and decide he/she hates it so that automatically goes for the rest..So last night I make this bomb.com pasta with pesto and tomatoes thinking surely no one will like this so I offer it to Bena he looks at it and says "NEIN  LACY DAS IS GRUN!!!" aka NO Lacy that is Green!!!!  I am like good no one else will want it..the next kid comes in and Bena tells him "AH Lacy Machen Grun Nudlen!" and he wants to try it..to my surprise he likes it! Now everyone likes it and its all gone and I am very sad...This is all my ducks have been doing so far.. but I am in charge this next week because I am manning the fort here while the rents take off for Urlaub~ aka Vacation. Oh ya I am flying there will all the kids by my self..I will have lots of storys to write to yall on the beaches of Lizbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment