About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Me in Action

Follow the leader is still in full swing...I showed the kids a "trick" tonight at dinner ..I swallow a whole noodle and pulled it back up..now I have 4 kids choking on noodles and 2 angry parents.. after dinner I took the kids up stairs and here is a glimpse of our lives together lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqlOnhr3-x8

(If you are confused, Bena gave me one of his pink shoes and took my pink slipper and I want my slipper back)


I like German rap music its kinda catchy and I can sing it..the kids laugh but I can sing it! Getting ready for the weekend its Jules Birthday and I cant wait for the trampoline!! Double bounce here I comeee!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment