About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Tuesday 24 May 2011

A short cute story

So Bena and I were driving home from school and I decided to take a back route ( like I know a back route) and we are jamming out windows down, hes in his car seat, sun glasses on we look cool ya know. and I am driving all around completely lost and he finally realizes it and turns the music down and says "Lacee where you go???" I said "Duh I am showing you things you have never seen in your neighborhood before!! Look that house is crappy, and the grass needs to mowed! Look that person got a new fence! Look they have 2 border collies!!' He gets my roll and he rolls with me..."Lace! That house has ugly paint! That car is cool! Look they have bird house!" and so now I finally figure out where we are and I head down the right way to our house and he loved out game at looking at all the neighbors houses he made me go the other direction so we could do it longer! It was cute! His English is getting so so so good! I am so proud of him! He really does pick up on everything I say, and he understands it which is most important! "Lace look they have cat and dog!!!" we ended our mini tour by me telling him " See Bena you learn new stuff everyday about things that are right in our neighborhood!" His response "Ya! can we get lost tomorrow lace?" awwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment