About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Wednesday 6 July 2011

I Am In Trouble I Know!!

I am so sorry you guys! I have been so so so busy traveling, school, work, work, work! I will fill yall in on what has happened since May. June was a good month I started my 3rd German class and it was super hard we were learning about German politics and reading pages and pages in German and writing papers in German ah! Also, the parents were out of town a lot in June so I had to work almost everyday and every night. The kids are doing well lots has been going on, one day they hate me one day they love me a very bipolar relationship. In September the two oldest kids will be going to boarding school so I am still uncertain about my future here so we will see.  July has been good I finished my German class and today I went to Chec Republic with my friend Mimi to go buy some stuff duty free. Came home played soccer and painted with the kids. I will update my blog tomorrow! Love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment