About Me

My photo
This is an updated blog to add in some food and funny stories! Please read and make any comments you would like!

Thursday 5 May 2011

When Summer Is Here My Allergies Fear

I have to worst allergies ever, to everything, everyone, every plant, everything! I have tried every medicine Germany has to offer, this has not worked so I had my mother send me some normal American stuff. So far still dieing. This post is about to get a little to detailed and embarrassing so please stop reading if you dont wish to know about my bodily functions and unawareness of people. Well here goes nothing, as you all read about I have horrible, allergies this triggers from unknown crap in the air that make my nose run all day long. I should get my nose a tennis shoe so it doesn't get tired from running all day. So after running all day it dries up. Well this may mean the occasional dryness in my nose maybe a booger but I would rather not use that word so it is a dried surprise. This one night I was driving home around 10 pm, in my tinted less window car...this story is about to get good. So I am driving and here at night time the place gets empty, no on around for miles so I think this would be a good time to wipe my nose of any dried surprises, I am stopped at a red light perfection opportunity to fix my self and help my nose out from all the hard work from that day. I have a Kleenex and I am rubbing my nose and I hear dying laughter coming from my passenger side, I turn and look and there is about 5 people waiting for the bus at the bus stop that I happened to have not noticed. They were watching me the whole time enjoying me at my most embarrassing moment. I wouldn't doubt if I was singing to while fixing myself who knows all I know is I was mortified. This allergy dryness seems to continue as the days progress making my nose horrible!! I think Kleenex should sponsor me for all the advertising I have done for them.  So me checking my nose in my rear view mirror happens often and people see me often but they dont know what I am going through! Its better I catch it before hard and take care of it in my vehicle then in public. Even thou I would consider my car a public place since my windows are freaking clear as water. Just wanted to inform yall of my nose issues, so if anyone sees me with a Kleenex its because this place is to green and to nice for my concrete life I came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment